The molded high-modulus carbon frame features an optimised layup producing a ride that is stiff and strong where it’s needed, yet allows flex where it’s wanted. Sculpted for a form that follows function, whilst always maintaining that balance between performance, stiffness and compliance. The Tempest-C employs the Shimano Ultegra groupset, for the smoothest of shifting, and rolls effortlessly thanks to the stunning DT Swiss PR1600 Spline wheelset.
- Full carbon fork T700/T800 1-1/8 - 1.5"
- Straight blade carbon fork with 12mm axle
- Hunt Adventure Sport disc wheelset
- Shimano Ultegra Groupset 52/36t
- Deda Zero Alloy
- DT Swiss PR 1600 Db32
- Continental Grand Sport Race 25c