Exceptionally lightweight work, but built for reliability and toughness like all Knolly bikes. Full carbon construction with a rigid upper crown section for steering precision and durability. The lower legs have been tuned for compliance that work together with the smooth riding Cache frame that offer the exceptional ride quality.
Comes standard on all Cache Steel and Titanium frames
- A/C Length: 398mm
- Offset: 48mm
- Steerer: 1.5 TaperSteerer
- Length: 300mm
- Disc Brake: Flatmount w/ internal routing
- Headset: 44mm upper & 56mm lower
- Hub: 100 x 12mm Thru Axle
- Tire Clearance: 700c x 45mm or 27.5" x 2.1"
- Weight: 465g with DT Swiss RWS Axle
- Fender Mounts (back side of crown and bottom of dropouts)