Chrome's urban shorts have been long time favourites of city commuters. The Anza is the newest addition to the range now in a women's version. They are made from durable , water resistant Everest 4-way stretch fabric and have over-top-top features including a secure zip pocket, dedicated U-lock holster and envelope rear pockets to keep your stuff in place.
Because of t he 4-way stretch they have a comfy fit that moves with, like when riding your bike - but they definitely do not feel flimsy or fragile. They have a slim-fit cut and a 6" inner seam.
- Tailored cut for Women
- Full-length seamless double layer crotch for on-the-bike comfort
- Reflective back waistband patch for visibility
- Reinforced double-needle flat felled seams
- Zipper-secure pocket keeps stuff in place
- Slim Fit with 6" inseam
- Cotton blend with water/wind resistant DWR