Version 2 gets a few updates over the original that makes this tool setup even better
- Easier to remove, with a lower friction design
- Updated chain breaker is easier to use and a steel body for durability
- Stronger spoke keys
- Black multi-tool instead of the gold
- Tubeless plug jabber cover (smaller storage capsule that will now fit in the 70cc pump and threaded steerer options)
With 3 options for on the bike storage - in a EDC pump, threaded steerer mode or the OneUp 35mm stem (does not require steerer threading)
Having your tools loaded on the bike means that's one less thing on your mind when you are rushing out for quick blast mid-lunch or after work - it also means you are going to get home in time. The EDC is simply the most integrated solution for the on the bike storage.
The Multi-tool is the basis of the EDC and it has lots of neat features that you probably notice but will probably save your ride (like integrated spare crank bolt!)
It's easy to use and especially if you have the tyre plug option, it's possible to save a flat mid-ride with only losing a few PSI.
If you are not into threading your steerer tube, you can grab the optional EDC pump in a 100cc or 70cc or convert to the OneUp 35mm stem which does not require a threaded steerer (you'll need 35mm compatible bars though)
The EDC tool can also be stored in our new high volume, CNC Alu Pump, which has an integrated CO2 inflator head. Grabbing your EDC tool from the pump is as easy as reaching for your water bottle.
EDC TOOL SPEC
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Hex
- T25 Torx
- Tire Lever,
- Chain Breaker
- Spare Quick Link Storage
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- 0,1,2,3 Spoke Keys
- Presta Valve Core Tool
- EDC Top Cap Tool
- Spare Chainring Bolt
- 2x Sealed Storage Capsule or 12,16, 20g CO2 Cartridge Storage
- Innovative 8mm hex design. The EDC Tool contains no loose easy to lose driver bits.
- Spare parts for EDC can be purchased to refresh or replace lost parts.
Tyre Plug Kit Includes
- Tyre jabber that threads onto the bottom of the EDC tool
- 15x Tyre plugs and the OneUp quick link breaker (10,11,12sp chains)
The EDC V2 now comes with a smaller and large storage container (as opposed to just the large one) The smaller container keeps the tyre plugs and jabber covered and will fit in the threaded steerer EDC and smaller 70cc pumps.