No need for those ultra expensive frame sticker kits that are fiddly AF to apply - and they offer almost zero impact protection.
Impakt is the only frame protection tape that offers actual energy absorption both in the vertical and horizontal plane with the unique visco-elastic material. Rock strikes or frame impacts disperse their energy through the special 50 x 20 micron shock resistant layers - protecting your carbon frame from damage. It also offers 200 micron scratch resistance. It's the only frame tape that is Gardner Impact tested - they even tested this taped to a fluorescent bulb and dropped a ballpoint hammer on it.
Very easy to apply all you need is some sharp scissors and a clean cloth. Add a little bit of heat with a hair dryer and the material will easily mold to complex 3D shapes for a OE finish. It can be easily removed without affecting your paint or leaving sticky residue behind and will come off in one piece.
Comes in matte or gloss finish with 2 thickness sizes. The 1.2mm for downtube and chainstays. For everything else or road bikes the 0.7mm is ideal.
- 2 strips 50mm x 500mm
- 200 Micron scratch resistant
- 50x20 micron impact resistance
- Easy to apply to flat or curved shapes
- Will not leave sticky residue when removed
- Protection from high speed rock strikes
- Resists grease and oils
- Will not discolour or yellow
- 1.2mm Perfect for downtube, chainstay and fork lower legs
- 0.7mm suiable for road frames, cranks, top tubes
- Also available in bulk 5m workshop rolls