A little is a lot. LEV Carbon offers 65mm of smooth, uninterrupted travel and weighs a scant 419g. Yet it is what’s missing that makes it stand out from the crowd. The cross-country-specific travel is perfect to clear the saddle out of the way when the terrain gets technical but still in a usable position for torquing out of corners and sudden pitch changes. LEV’s patented zero-movement cable is housed in a unidirectional carbon mast that is light and stiff. A high compression-molded carbon fiber head is micro adjustable with twin titanium bolts while our all-new Recourse II Ultralight Cable System sheds weight over standard shifter cables and housing. Our new minimalist KGSL carbon remote further shedsg yet still maintains our sensible ergonomics and compatibility wit h ODI lock-on™ grip system.
- Micro adjust head that allows routing of the cable anywhere
- No more housing rub or catching
- Ultra reliable triple keyed system
- Carbon fibre ergonomic remote adjust lever
- Easily serviced
- 419g weight inc housing
- Available in Internal routing (Integra) or external routing options
- 60mm Drop / 400mm length
Comes standard with the carbon remote or upgrade to the option Southpaw lever.