Excessively lightweight, beautifully engineered
A masterpiece completely designed and engineered in Barcelona, Spain. The Koncept is a true race machine that ticks all the boxes, 1470g frame is record light and the highly tuned suspension is active over rough terrain but still allows hardtail like acceleration under hard load. Aesthetically, every detail has been thought through as you would expect with a high class European racing machine.
Pivot hardware is titanium with anodised aluminium caps to keep mud and dirt out. The rear end utilises a special layup of carbon to flex which replaces the bearings. No bearings means no maintenance. A reasonably slack head angle for XC standards keeps the Koncept very stable at high spend and the ability to ride technical terrain like no other.
Sharp and precise handling comes from the big deep head tube junction while the super active 85mm of rear suspension keeps the rear wheel glued to the ground, stand and sprint and the Koncept comes alive - the low weight, the solid rear swing arm, drives your power straight through to the rear wheel.
- Carbon everywhere, the shock link, the rear pivots and the rear swing arm
- Titanium hardware
- Oversized 3D reinforced headtube junction
- Oversized rear chainstay bridge
- Single molded one-piece shock driver
- 31.6mm Seatpost
- 68mm BSA bottom bracket
- 1480g excluding rear shock
- Active suspension design - 85mm
- CarbonFlex rear chainstays
- 1470g frame weight
- Stiff reinforced chainstay bridge
- Fully integrated gear and brake housing
- 2yr Frame Warranty
- Moulded carbon housing stops