There are loads of dropper posts on the market - some features you need and some you don't. Which length, which drop - will it fit my bike? This can get really confusing if you are looking at new dropper post for your bike.
OneUp has made new dropper post process a lot easier. Firstly the simple design is reliable and with a user replaceable cartridge (and economically priced) means you'll get a lot of life from the post.
Secondly it's available in all the popular sizes plus it can be shimmed down by 10mm or 20mm - and its very easy to do at home. Thirdly the price is super competitive, it's a high end post loaded with features, durable and is priced competitively.
Lastly there are a few options for the remote that will either fit your SRAM or Shimano lever mounts or you can even use your own favourite aftermarket remote
- Drop 120mm, 150mm, 180mm, 210mm adjustable*.
- Diameter 30.9, 31.6
- Routing Internal only
- SRAM Matchmaker X - SRAM MMX clamps
- Shimano I-spec-EV - 12 speed XTR M9100, XT M8100 and SLX M7100 only
- Shimano I-spec II - 11 speed XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000 only
- 22.2mm Bar Clamp - All other groups
- Cable clamping remote only (post requires cable stop to be assembled at base of post)
Weights (Post Only)
- (30.9) 120mm 435g / 150mm 480g / 180mm 525g / 210mm 570g
- (31.6) 120mm 450g / 150mm 500g / 180mm 545g / 210mm 590g
- (34.9) 120mm 545g / 150mm 605g / 180mm 660g / 210mm 710g
Adjusting post travel (V2)