You will need this Top and preload kit if you plan on running the EDC tool inside your steerer tube. You can also use a standard top cap with a starnut or compression plug (but you cannot use the EDC tool system)
The special collar allows you to preload your headset without the need for a traditional compression plug. The top cap fits the EDC tool system so you do not need to thread your steerer tube.
- Trust Message fork (i.d. of fork is too small to work with EDC stem top cap)
- RockShox Sid Ultimate Carbon (EDC tool will not fit)
- RockShox Sid Worldcup (EDC tool will not fit)
- Stem EDC Top Cap
- EDC steerer plug
- Stem Preload assembly
- 2x 10mm, 2x 5mm, clip in headset spacers
- Comes with a washer and bolt to thread through a socket or cassette tool into the existing star nut for easy removal.