2018 Mondraker Foxy - New Frame, Geometry and Specs
The 2018 Foxy gets some nice updates. The frame now has a smoother more refined appearance, the new sleek thinned top tube and the signature head tube junction keeps the look unique. Travel is up to 150mm and works well with either a 150mm or 160mm fork.
A new linkage that supports the Rockshox Trunnion mount and a carbon fibre bridge for controlled flex and vibration control.
- 150mm Rear travel with 150mm or 160mm fork
- Oversized 15mm pivot hardware
- Adjustable Head Angle -1º/+1º
- Adjustable Wheelbase - Similar to the Dune
- 66º Head Angle / 75º Seat angle
- 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- XR Build with 160mm
- Boost front and rear
- Integrated Shock fender
Pre-Orders available now. First models will be read October '17. Four new models in the carbon lineup with the RR SL getting a new layup to drop the weight even further.