At only 105g for a chainguide with a burly bash plate, why wouldn't you? Dropping a chain on a 1x drivetrain pretty much means you have to get off and re-mount the chain and then clean your hands from all the grease. The bash plate works great when riding in gnarly terrain and where you just need a bit of protection from breaking off teeth on your new oval chainring.
It's easy to install and maintain with the updated tool less flip, one tool setup and precision machining. Its durable and can be seen on many EWS racers bikes - absolutely proven in the harshest conditions. No more lower chainguide pulley drag from the olden days!
- 28-36t chain ring compatibility
- Weight: 90g 28-30T, 105g 32-34T, 110g 36T
- Chainline: 7.5mm adjustment
- Boost and Oval compatible
- Includes 3 bash plates (28-30T, 32-34T, 36T